Are you a primary care practitioner interested in developing your sexual and reproductive healthcare knowledge and skills?
Then our SRH Essentials in Primary Care course is for you.
The SRH Essentials Course is aimed specifically at healthcare practitioners working in primary care settings. It provides an interactive day with scenario based learning, presentations, time for discussion, questions and role play. It is relevant for those needing an introduction to SRH and also provides a useful update for more experienced staff. SRH Essentials is not a competency based course and it is not assessed.
To be eligible to register on an Essentials course, you must have a GMC, NMC, GPhC, PAMVR or HCPC number.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Develop the skills and confidence to consult with patients about their sexual and reproductive healthcare needs
- Recommend an appropriate method of emergency contraception
- Review the COC, POP and injection contraceptive methods
- Carry out sexual health risk assessments
- Identify when patients are at risk of STIs
It is a full day course 9-5pm
Venue Raddison Blu, Frankland Lane, Durham DH1 5TA (THIS IS NOT A ZOOM COURSE)
Cost £195 per place
Book on the website or contact email@example.com to book your place.